Q: WHAT ARE BAR RAYNA’S HOUSE RULES?
A: Bar Rayna’s Venue Policy is as follows:
1. Guests must be over the age of 19 and present valid photo i.d.
2. Bar Rayna reserves the right to refuse entry reservations or persons on guest list for non-compliance with dress code, capacity restrictions , bad behavior or any other policy. Enforcement is to the desecration on management
3. Anyone intoxicated will be refused entry
Q: WHAT FORMS OF I.D. DO YOU ACCEPT?
A: Everyone is required to present valid photo I.D. upon entering Bar Rayna regardless of age. We accept the following forms of I.D. as listed on the AGCO website:
Ontario Driver´s Licence with a photo of the person to whom the licence is issued
A Canadian Passport
Canadian Citizenship Card with a photo of the person to whom the card is issued
Canadian Armed Forces Identification Card
A photo card issued by the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO), entitled Bring Your ID (BYID)
A Secure Indian Status Card issued by the Government of Canada
A Permanent Resident Card issued by the Government of Canada
A photo card issued under the Photo Card Act, 2008
Q: is there a dress code at bar rayna?
A: Yes! We have a strict Style Code in place:
Style code is strongly enforced: No overly baggy Jeans, Durags, Cross Trainers, Back Packs, Jersey's of any kind, Work Boots, Mesh Back Hats, Track Pants, Work out wear, dirty ragged clothing of any kind.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR BOTTLE SERVICE POLICY?
A: Bar Rayna’s Bottle Service Policy is as follows:
1. Full Name and Credit Card Number must be provided along with number of guests in reservation. We will also require an email address and phone number.
2. A Minimum of 24 hour notice for cancellation is required to obtain a full refund
3. Parties must arrive by 11:30 pm
4. Booth / Table Reservations are as follows:
4 to 6 people require 1 bottle minimum
6 to 12 people require 2 bottle minimum
12 to 20 people require 3 bottle minimum
5. Bottle Service Reservations include complimentary admission & coat check
Q: WHAT IS YOUR GUEST LIST POLICY?
A: Bar Rayna’s Guest List Policy is as follows:
1. Guest must provide full name and number of expected guests arriving together. All Guests must be 19+ and present valid photo i.d.
2. Guest List closes at 10:00 pm and is valid until 11:00 pm, or once capacity is reached. Cover charge begins at 11:00 pm.
3. Guest List provides priority entry BUT does not guarantee entry. Bottle service reservations, Owners Guest List, are placed in priority sequence of website requests. Once capacity is reached a one out - one in policy will be implemented without negotiation and cover charge will be implemented. Bar Rayna encourages all to come early and avoid disappointment.